From Galaxytool wiki
Copyright (c) 2005-2013 by Christian Lehmann www.galaxytool.eu webmaster @ mathe-informatik.de
This licence agreement does apply to Galaxytool itself as well as the Galaxytool toolbar (both below: Galaxytool)
- Galaxytool is not open source. Code changes are prohibited.
- It is strictly forbidden to distribute Galaxytool or modified versions. Galaxytool shall only be obtained from www.galaxytool.eu.
- At most 10 Galaxytools may be hosted per individual. Hosting of more tools requires explicit permission.
- It is strictly prohibited to automate Galaxytool in any way.
- Galaxytool is for private use only. Commercial use, no matter in which way (e.g. selling of expansions or modifications, advertised hosting, selling of data acquired by Galaxytool) is strictly prohibited.
- Claims related to No.4 or 5 of this licence agreement are transferred to Gameforge AG, Germany and will be enforced by law.