From Galaxytool wiki
(Redirected from Updates)
After completing the following checklist, you should have no problems running the latest version.
- Create a backup of your database
- Download the latest version and unzip them
- Upload new files and overwrite old files - the old config.php and attributes.php must be kept
- Make sure, the old config.php and attributes.php are writable
- Run update.php in your browser
- Select your current version from which the tool should be updated to the latest version. If your version is not listed, you do not need to run the update!
- Enter all required information on the screen in your browser - no need to manually edit any files
- In the last step of the update, the Galaxytool is automatically refreshed via OGame API - if this is not desired, cancel this step by closing the browser tab right after updating the tables
- After a successful update you need to delete the update.php and install.php files.
- Finally, remind all your users to delete their browser cache, otherwise things could look strange for them