From Galaxytool wiki
* fixed a security vulnerability
* fixed various problems which could occur during update process * update is now possible even without an OGame API URL for hoster who do not allow remote access to the API
* new layout based on OGame version 3.0 graphics without fixed screen width * created UI installer and update process which guides you through the installation or update * integration of OGame API allows download of universe data and player or alliance statistics directly into the tool * logon key is now required to upload data via toolbar to avoid sending username and passwords * faster response times by using asynchronous requests without reloading the whole page * save search forms reworked (Attention: your saved search forms will no longer exist after an upgrade to v 5.0) * search forms support type ahead functionality to suggest player or alliance names * reports can be opened in an own popup window and will indicate if ships are not enough to lift resources * report search allows dynamic column definitions (you define what results you want to see and compare) * report search results can be sorted by each entity * report search allows definition of comparison like greater than or smaller than for any entity * report search allows seach by research data * reports can be searched by age e.g. all reports < 2 hours * outlaw status added to Galaxytool * search by coordinates support now also ranged like galaxy 1-2 and systems 200-400 * ingame messages now support coordinates BB code and link to the galaxy view * passwords are now stored with salt (more secure than simly using MD5) * improved parser for galaxy view updates via toolbar * player techs are now always updated if a planet or moon report is uploaded that contains tech data (do not upload outdated reports!) * database connection is now using utf8 by default which will solve some issues with russian encoding for default mysql installations * table content can now be selected and copied with copy & paste * allow to search for planets/moons without reports * it is now possible to filter search results to exclude certain results (e.g. own alliance)
* fixed bug: could not set diplomatic status of alliance when language was set to Italian * fixed bug in database search (important for a new AntiGame feature) * updated Brazilian, Dutch, Italian, Finnish
* made some tables selectable * Fixed displaying highscores at the player information pages / alliance information pages * Bugfix: http://bugs.galaxytool.eu/view.php?id=574 * Bugfix: http://bugs.galaxytool.eu/view.php?id=577 * updated language files
* support OGame version 3.0 with extended statistics
* Report Archive * combat report page improved (e.g. possibility to summarize crs, coordinates picker) * minumum toolbar version set to 2.6 * players can now delete own combat reports and ingame messages older than x days * reworked the logon page to add Getting Started and Toolbar integration to that page * moved the general tool information from logon page to "Status of Database" * added feature to create plugin token for logon without using username or password * enabled download of combat reports as CSV file * improvements for fleet movement page (e.g. use colors for players) * reworked stats pages (e.g. allow different filter settings) * use different colors for resources depending on storage capacity for reports and archive * home planet shown at playerinformation page * player notices edit can now also be reached from playerinformation page * tabs can now also be opened directly on first load of a page (if provided as HTML anchor) * added an overview about admin/email-status accounts to the logon page * user can define grid row count which will be used for nearly all grids * user can define his own language which will override the default tool language * display players with more than n planets in a list at database status overview * userinfo page displays date of the last upload (across all data) and further statistical information * updated language files * bugfix for saving of dropdowns in forms
* bugfix for notice when changing admin settings (http://bugs.galaxytool.eu/view.php?id=498) * bugfix for manual user creation * bugfix for saving of dropdowns (http://bugs.galaxytool.eu/view.php?id=499) * bugfix for wierd caching on AppServ-machines, referring to http://board.galaxytool.eu/index.php?topic=916.msg2357#msg2357 * bugfix for password recovery * language files updated
* all language files adjusted * added capability to submit phalanx scans and own fleet movements (OGame overlay page/eventList) * fleet movements can be viewed on a new page or within the galaxy view * added capability to submit combat report overview pages (not the full report as ship names are still shortened) * whenever OGame provides information about a player activity, the activity will be submitted into the Galaxytool * added capability to show activity information for players in the Galaxytool * added capability to upload ingame messages (needs to be activated manually in the Firefox extension) * Moon reports are now shown in the standard Galaxytool search results * Added new permission for "delete" - must be assigned to all users manually! * Ingame messages can be made public by adding them to the players notices * Banned players are no longer shown in the Galaxytool statistics (will have rank 0) * Enhanced admin maintenance page for the new features * Start page reworked to show all languages in a dropdown * admin user permissions cannot be removed * enabled sorting of "last login" at userinformation page * table columns can now also be sorted correctly if they contain percentages instead of numbers only * Form save did not save removal of checkboxes (bugfix) * Extended search results for reports can now be sorted by techs * Only admin user can give "maintenance" permissions * Bugfix for wrong average values on techs tab at alliance information page * Config.php allows now table prefix definition before installing a new tool * Bugfix: solar sats had been overwritten if buildings were submitted * Added version check for Firefox plugin to have at least version 2.5.3!
* moved config.php and attributes.php into own folder * Firefox extension will now send data as XML which allows static XML validations at Galaxytool and a reuse from other applications who do not need to write an own extension * Data sent by firefox extension is now analyzed with complete new parser classes * updated all language files * Allyname no longer unique as the ogame_allyid was introduced, this means you can have two times the same allyname in your tool if they renamed recently * increased primary key size for several DB tables * small fix to delete some session variables which were left after logout * reports are now stored with year * multiply MaxFleet and MaxResis at report search with 1.000 to reflect 10 fleetpoints with 10.000 fleet resources as stated in the translated texts * removed jpgraph at alliance stats and replaced it with google graph API * fixed small bug to not accept empty passwords at usermanagement.php" * small bugfix at userinfo page when displaying IP addresses -> details: http://bugs.galaxytool.eu/view.php?id=360" * passwords are no longer sent as plain text from firefox extension * changed password handling so that special characters are not longer removed -> login to the tool once if you have problems via toolbar * final deletion of einlesen.php and javahelp.php * added phpmailer v5.1 * check added for mysql 5.0 and php version 5.1 * removed links to ostat (does not exist anymore) * show techs at reportpage with blanks like '1 / 1 / 1' * delete old jpgraph version to use jpgrahp3 instead * store home coordinates for players (not yet shown in Galaxytool) * new wz_tooltip.js to avoid warnings in Firefox' error console
* new language: Serbian * adjustments for the Redesign of OGame * updated languages files (French, Hungarian, Romanian) * Speedsim/DragoSim-languages updated * small bugfixes
* fixed turkish reports in redesign (adjustment to new ogame layout + texts) * other language files adjusted * small bug fixes * new background image for larger display resolutions * bugfix for not converted times: http://bugs.galaxytool.eu/view.php?id=370 * added Croatian to the language choice list
* adjustments for espionage reports for the following languages: Latvian, French, Romanian, Brazilian, Danish, Italian, Bulgarian, Russian, Dutch and Czech * new Czech and Portueguese language-files * added missing heading in userinfo.php
* added support for non-numeric universe names in install and update process * bugfix for speedsim links to pass the debris rate correctly * small bugfix for table sorting at user information page
* language update for phpmailer * performance improvement when inserting existing reports * new check during installation to check tablenames for MySQL restrictions * changed misleading error message in player options * updated russian, finnish, dutch, swedish, taiwan, latvian and turkish language files * sorting of phalanx / irak corrected (integer sort no string sort) * added Astrophysics for DE, EN (rest still pending) * table sorting will now work also on pages where popups are used (extended report search) * adjusted allowed characters for playernames since ogame became less restrictive * added support for speed universe, debris rate definition and def to debris indicator * extended report search will now set color to red for fleet/defense score if no fleet/defense was scanned * added a hyperlink for reverse lookup of IP addresses * bugfix at admin section "delete reports where no moon/planet exists"
* adjustments in language files * extended reportsearch will show colors to indicate to which level the report was updated last time * report depth can be specified at report search * database field length adjusted for better unicode support * show number of recycler needed also in standard search * galaxy search can now also search by player status * player statistics show the player status * player statistics can be filtered according to the player status * bugfix at "reset" button to reset the time in search forms * member table at allyinformation page now sortable * some mysql performance updates * changed login to support also GET parameter if someone really wants to store his password at his bookmark * better error handling when changing passwords * reportsearch with max fleetand max defense possible * severe bugfix that occured when a player changes his name in ogame but the changes were not tracked at galaxytool
* added Dragosim as online simulator to reports * search for debris fields will now also find fields where planet was deleted * column sorting at extended report search works now also on further pages * added slovak * form fields with focus will now change color * new load and save feature for forms * new phpmailer version * sortable tables for userinformation page * latvian report file adjusted * more user information * historical stats show now last 30 days instead of current month * userinformation now also shown on tabs * email is no mandatory field when admins create a new user account * report scantime as new column in extended search * changed the color of two entries at index.php to become more attention * search by rank or fleetrank now working without * at player or allyname
* minor bugfixes * added finnish translation * changed the code to accept also reports sent with "ogamescript" firefox extension * Submitting a Galaxy view overwrote the player's diplomatic status - now fixed
* Important bugfix at galaxyplugin.php that caused wrong galaxy view inserts.
* language files adjusted for german, polish, spanish * bugfix for websim links inside the galaxytool * fixed a bug for reportsearch for specific date * Allytag is no mandatory field at register page any more * change timezone offset to -23:30 till +23:30 * fixed "delete old players older than ..." functionality * bugfixes at report search * added bulgarian * added lithuanian * fixed a bug at galaxyview search * missed battlecruiser at debris calculations * translation for "LOGOUT" inserted * reports show now who uploaded them * current language is now selected at dropdown menu * fixed a display problem with techs at report-display page * planetname also sent to websim * websim language preset with galaxytool language (except turkish and hungarian where no websim translation exists yet) * if a user has no permissions to see reports, the ally- and playerinformation pages will now contain less information * admin feature to delete reports without an existing planet removes now also reports without existing moons * added latvian
* Changes for korean and japan to work with current ogame report styles * changed recycler name for greek language * minor bug fixes
* important bugifx: Changing own player caused an deletion of the account
* fixed problem with turkish reports * calculation of average techs is now correct * bugfix with expedition tech at own techs (was not stored yet) * more information at playerinfo and allyinformation page * added norway * added taiwan (traditional chinese) * added japanese * bugfix for english playerinformation page * show IP page only for admin user * link from user who are online to playerinformation page of that user (if ingame name is provided) * added playername to reports (if available in the system) to avoid problems with battle sims * admin option to delete players without planets in the galaxyview * admin option to delete systems which are older than X days * possibility to delete own galaxytool account
* fixed a problem with phpMailer * fixed display problem with historical stats graph * popup windows can now be moved around when holding mouse key pressed * possibility to be logged on to several tools at the same time * timezone offset * store userid who updated the report/galaxyview/stats * send own tech data to web speedsim * use alliance/playercolors for the coordinates at the galaxyview that show moons with phalanx and IPM * Search for "myReports" (works only with reports inserted with 4.2 and above) * renaming of admin account possible again; new admin flag introduced * allydetails now with new "tab" feature to allow more information * added more information at ally+playerinformation pages * created adminpage to delete some inconsistent data or to reset the galaxytool * added "back" button at register and lost_password page * changes for new interplanetary rocket formula * fixed a problem with stats pages where no player had an alliance * irak and phalanx range will also be updated when you upload data from your building / tech screens * fixed dutch probes file * You must run update.php when upgrading to this version.
* 0.78a allows rocket silo on the moon -> adjusted reportparser for it * $owner variable from attributes.php is now also shown at login page and not only at register.php or lost_password.php * new technology will be stored at reports * fixed admin email notification after new registration when using phpMailer * you HAVE TO run update.php when updating to this version
* added czech * enabled korean * fixed some problems with lost_password + register page for greek, romanian and hungarian * admin account cannot be renamed * phalanx range at the end of a galaxy is now shown correctly (player + allyinformation) * phalanx range is better aggregated 1:1-1:10 + 1:11-1:20 gets now 1:1-1:20 (player + allyinformation) * phalanx results are shown in the correct sequence of the galaxy (player + allyinformation) * fixed a problem with fleet submission (old data was not set to zero again)
* Bugfix at allyparser file to avoid playerid 0 problems * added hungarian (should work with toolbar) * check toolbar version before updating anything * check universe number sent by the toolbar before updating anything * changed return content which is sent to the toolbar to avoid "unexpected result" in the future * This update has no database changes no need to run update.php if you're upgrading from > 4.05
* bugfix at galaxyplugin.php
* bugfix at galaxyplugin.php to avoid duplicate entries at playerstats
* small fix to avoid error messages when inserting reports
* links from playerinfo and allyinfo pages to historical overview * added missing text to some language files * fixed resource calculation at player + ally information page * fixed large shielddome at polish report file * fixed ' in italian language file * changed italian battlecruiser name * emails can now be sent through other smtp server * search